The Dr. Nancy Hall Public Policy Leadership Award is awarded annually to honour the spirit of the late Dr. Nancy Hall, who acted as a key advisor, consultant, and friend to CMHA BC for more than 15 years and passed away in 2011 after a battle with cancer. This award recognizes an individual or group in BC that has influenced mental health policy and contributed to positive mental health. A $500 gift is designated for the recipient’s charity of choice.
Nominations for the 2016 Nancy Hall Public Policy Leadership Award are now open. Download the nomination form.
- 2015 Winners:
- Leadership Award—Dr. Ron Remick
- Award of Merit—Project Link
- 2014 Winner:
- Moms Like Us
- 2013 Winners:
- Award of Distinction—BC Aboriginal Network on Disabilty Society
- Award of Merit—From Grief to Action
- 2012 Winners:
- Award of Distinction—Paola Ardiles, Project Manager in Education and Population Health with BC Mental Health and Addictions Services
- Awards of Merit—Stephen Smith, the first-ever Director, Mental Health Promotion & Mental Illness Prevention at the Ministry of Health; and The British Columbia Medical Association
- 2011 Winner:
- Michael Schratter
Learn how you can make a difference by contributing to the Dr. Nancy Hall Speaking Up Speaking Out Fund.